Tempered glass has been favored by consumers since its listing, and the price of tempered glass film is relatively higher than that of general protective film. But there are still many consumers buying, so let’s learn about the relevant knowledge about tempered glass film. Now let’s introduce how to identify the advantages and disadvantages of tempered glass film?
How to identify the pros and cons of tempered glass film
1. Scratch resistance: A good tempered glass film can withstand the scraping of hard and sharp objects such as blades, scissors, and keys. A good toughened glass film is difficult to make obvious scratches on it, and a toughened glass film with scratches is obviously not good.
2. Smooth hand feel: Swipe a few times on the glass film with your fingers. A good tempered glass protective film has a very delicate and smooth feel to the touch. It feels better than the original touch screen (naked screen) of many mobile phones. Better. The almost glass film is rough and not smooth enough, and it feels sticky when sliding on the phone.
3. Size fit: The cutting requirements of good tempered glass film are relatively high. You only need to hold the film and paste it on the mobile phone, and find that the size is covered, especially in some holes (photosensitive holes) where it can be better reflected , There are no bubbles when posted. If the toughened glass film is almost pasted, you will find that it is asymmetrical to the size of the mobile phone screen, there are gaps, and the holes must be too large, because the technical requirements for opening small holes are very high. If you are not careful, a good tempered glass film will be scrapped, which is not conducive to the cost control of the merchant.
4. Anti-fingerprint and anti-greasy stain: Maybe everyone thinks that I will do it. Just press the fingerprint and it will be clear at a glance. This is also a method. But you can’t see the size of the effect. A better way is to write with dripping water and an oil pen. A good tempered glass film is condensed water, and the dripping water will not disperse. The oil pen is also difficult to write on the surface of the tempered glass. Yes, and the remaining ink can be easily erased! The workmanship was almost rough, not smooth, and could not wipe off the oil stains. Over time, the screen became dirty.
5. Explosion-proof performance: This is an important indicator of the quality of a toughened glass film, and it is also a performance that consumers care about! Real gold is not afraid of smelting. A good toughened glass protective film has good toughness, density and strength. It is mainly manifested in that the glass breaks to maintain an overall network pattern, and there will be no glass fragments scattered, which is easy to hurt! As long as you are brave enough, you can use the method of bending the glass film to test. The quality of the glass film is intuitively to see whether the glass shards splash.
6. Light transmittance: Light transmittance is the only magic weapon to test the protective film. The simple and direct way is to see with eyes and feel with vision! A good tempered glass film has a high density and a relatively high light transmittance, and the picture quality seen is relatively high-definition. The almost low density of the tempered glass film, relatively speaking, the picture quality does not look so clear.
Post time: Jun-02-2021