Mobile phone tempered film can effectively protect the phone screen, prevent scratches and drop the screen, good quality tempered film can also prevent radiation, protect eyes, etc., so almost all of us with smart phones will choose to use mobile phone tempered film to protect the phone . Today I will give you a detailed introduction to the filming techniques of the mobile phone tempered film. I believe that after you have learned the introduction, you can stick the mobile phone tempered film by yourself instead of wasting money in the physical store to ask someone to do it.
What is the filming technique of the mobile phone tempered film?
There will be an auxiliary tool kit after tearing the package to help us better film:
1. First disassemble the alcohol cotton and wipe the phone screen clean without leaving any fingerprints.
2. Wipe the screen with a gray cloth to avoid alcohol residue and wipe away dust. Wipe the screen carefully without leaving any dust layer.
3. When you buy toughened film, you will be equipped with electrostatic dust removal paper. Use electrostatic paper to stick on the screen to remove static electricity from the screen to prevent it from being contaminated with dust.
4. If there is no electrostatic paper, you can observe with your eyes. If there is dust, wipe it again with a gray cloth, but don’t wipe it with your hands, it will leave fingerprint marks.
5. Tear off the release film of the tempered film, hold the surrounding edges (note: do not touch the inner surface of the tempered film) tear off the release film of the tempered film, hold the surrounding edges (note: do not touch the tempered film) Inside), align the screen, look at the surrounding edges, and the HOME keyboard position, gently put down the tempered film, and then gently press the middle of the screen with your index finger to make the tempered film fit the screen, and finally use the scratch card to gently push, Help the tempered film fit the screen and get rid of air bubbles.
The quality of the film directly affects your use effect. If the film is not properly applied, air bubbles or peripheral warping may occur, which will reduce the service life of the film and cause unnecessary waste.
Post time: Jul-16-2021